Mission of Committee:
Provide information related to the design, construction, maintenance, safety and operation of water distribution systems. Improve water distribution personnel capabilities and professionalism.
To promote the importance of water distribution systems by educating and energizing water operations personnel throughout the state of Illinois.
- Promote, sponsor, and produce annual ISAWWA distribution system conference. Produce a checklist to guide the planning process for the Conference.
- Encourage committee members to submit at least one annual article in AWWA and/or ISAWWA publications.
- Work with other ISAWWA committees to educat
- Increase ISAWWA Water
Distribution Committee membership and activities. (Peer recruitment,
WATERCON booth, Social event (No Water, No Beer))
- e distribution system operators, administrators and other water industry professionals.
- Embrace the core values of the ISAWWA as guiding principles of the Distribution Committee.
- Promote networking opportunities within the water distribution community.
- Maintain awareness of and cooperate with local and regional water associations. (Maintain memberships in local operator groups (nominate candidates for office), develop relationship with other AWWA Sections through the Regional Officers Meeting – “How to” presentation)
(Click on a name to see our bio)
- Education – Stacey Ramsey
- MAC – Mike Ramsey
- Splash – Dennis Bowe
- Technical Program – Owen Keenan
- Water Utility Council – Paul May
- Sewer Collection – Scott Bernholdt
- Young Professional –
- ILWARN – Scott Bernholdt
- Backflow – Tim Brodnan
- Membership – Ted Meckes
Click HERE for links to current Water Distribution topics