To promote the importance of water distribution systems by educating and energizing water operations personnel throughout the state of Illinois.
Provide information related to the design, construction, maintenance, safety and operation of water distribution systems. Improve water distribution personnel capabilities and professionalism.
- Promote, sponsor, and produce annual ISAWWA distribution system conference.
- Publish at least one annual article in AWWA and/or ISAWWA publications.
- Increase ISAWWA distribution membership and activities.
- Work with other ISAWWA committees to educate distribution system operators, administrators and other water industry professionals.
- Participate in IEPA Operation Certification Committee Board.
- Embrace the core values of the ISAWWA as guiding principles of the Distribution Committee.
- Promote networking opportunities within the water distribution community.
- Committee will maintain awareness of and cooperate with local and regional water associations.
- The Distribution Committee will operate as a committee of the whole.
- All committee members will be members of Illinois Section AWWA.
- Subcommittees shall be created as needed.
Education – Lisa Hoffhines
Mac – Brad Schotanus and Jeff Fischer
Splash – Dennis Bowe
Technical Program – Owen Keenan
Water Utility Council – Paul May
Young Professional –
ILWARN – Scott Bernholdt
Backflow – Tim Brodnan
Membership – Dan Watson