Tuesday, February 5, 2013
From 9:00 - 10:00am CST via GoToMeeting
Conference call - GoToMeeting
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Backflow Committee Meeting
Tuesday, February 5, 2013 - 9:00 am CST via GoToMeeting
1. Please join my Backflow Committee Meeting on Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 9:00am CST
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
Dial +1 (805) 309-0027
Access Code: 458-171-861
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Meeting ID: 458-171-861
Tuesday, February 5, 2013 - 9:00am
- Update from Lou Allyn, Bev Potts and Mike Eisenhauer on meeting in Springfield to discuss title 35 – they are were scheduled to meet Friday, February 8, 2013 at Bev’s office
- Update from Mike, Joe and Tom S. on their meeting about sanitarian training
- WATERCON 2013
If you would like a committee shirt (free), email Lisa@isawwa.org your shirt size and you can pick it up at the conference registration desk at WATERCON2013
- Backflow Forum, "Cross Connection Control - My Program is Better Than Yours"
- Tom Weathers has put together a draft PPT for the Backflow Forum at WAERCON2013, "Who, What, When, Where and Why of Backflow Prevention - Why My Program Is Better Than Yours"
- ACTION: Please follow this link to see the full PPT with notes
- Final PPT's were due 02/01/13. Upon completion will need to upload ASAP to www.isawwa.org/2013dropbox
- Confirm who will be on the panel
- ACTION: Each person on the panel needs to register for the conference (you can use a special promo code - ask Lisa) if they have not already and send a head-shot picture and biography ASAP to Sandi@isawwa.org
- Committee Booth
- ACTION: volunteer for the booth here - http://doodle.com/wkym23dhe84wqfdu
- Update from Dave Bird on the booth display - Dave was working on collecting examples of what a potential cross connection might look like or be, and take a pro-active approach in that laying actual backflow incidents that have happened. ISAWWA sent Dave a backlfow incident book to use to assist him.
- Sample backflow programs from some other towns – show what a good backflow program looks like on paper. This could be incorporated on the table top. Mail out surveys that some towns do, anything related to running a backflow program
Next Meeting: Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at 9:00am - CLICK HERE TO RSVP
1. Please join my Backflow Committee Meeting on Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at 9:00am CST
Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
Dial +1 (626) 521-0015
Access Code: 915-795-357
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the
Meeting ID: 915-795-357