Wednesday, January 30, 2013
From 9:00 - 10:00 am CST
Conference call - GoToMeeting
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
T-CON Committee Meeting
Wednesday, January 30, 2013 - 9:00 am CST via GoToMeetingOn Call:
- Updates on action items from last meeting - CLICK HERE
- Doug follow up with Aclara & submitting ERP by Friday; follow up with Chris S. on item #4; has a contact for reverse 911 and has a phone call today at 2:30pm - will provide update; Has a fleet mgmt contact will follow up with "Road Track" and will also follow up with squad car vendor
- Chris is following up with Dave W.; will follow up again with Microsoft; follow up with verizon
- Lisa will follow up with Iris revers 911 to see if they would be willing - would be nice to have a utility case study; call Jim and Carolyn Grieves again about ILWARN udpate - talk about disaster recovery. Attach pdf of the PPT from John S. in the minutes; update the group on the light up shirts cost
- Terry M - no luck with Fleet mgmt;
- Meter showdown - still follow up with vendors and ask to submit something; showdown idea may not work out but would still like abstract
- Jim Huchel - will ask fleet superintendent to give a presentation - "Online AVL"
- T-CON Mascot update
- Committee shirts update
- Awards given out? - Doug Strempek
- Best use of technology in a municipality?
- Ask municipalities to submit case studies on projects - committee selects and awards at T-CON
- Committee likes this idea for 2014 - could give out a traveling trophy. Send something out letting people know that we will be offering something next year so to think about submitting projects. This could be presented either during lunch or the end of the day
- Booth volunteers: http://doodle.com/c7zr4s5kig9m22ep
- Booth ideas:
- Promotional items:
- Would need to define something "actionable" for give-aways.
- Computer stress ball - $1.53
- Pen/stylus - 116498 - 300 - $.65 - setup $10.00
- Solid color stress ball - 250 - $.99 - maybe with TCON face?
- Microfiber cleaning cloth - 250 - $.78 - one color - set up $45.00
- Frisbee - 300 - $.56 - set up $50.00 - assortment of colors
- Coffee mug - 2 sides - one color $1.65 - set up $40.00
sacks - 250 $1.28
- Game at booth? - Doug Strempek - CLICK HERE
- Larger prize - fill out a registration form, take it to Sandi at the conference registraiton desk, Sandi swipes cc with the iPad "square" and initials form, attendee returns form to T-CON booth to be entered in a drawing.
- Some attendee will not have a cc so just would fill out a form
- Next Meeting - in person to set agenda?