Discuss and define Improvement Planning objectives for ILWARN.
Determine a date for a future ILWARN workshop and tabletop exercise (TTX).
Wednesday, October 30, 2013
10:00 am to 11:00 am
call in #: phone 605-562-3000
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
ILWARN KICK OFF IMPROVEMENT PLANNING CALL
Time: 10:00 AM Central (11:00 AM Eastern)
If you RSVP you will get a reminder one day prior to the call
Here is the link to the ILWARN Draft Improvement Planning MatrixParticipants:
· EPA Headquarters: Bailey Kennett
Horsley Witten Group (HW): Carl Simons, Will Keefer
· ILWARN: ILWARN members
· Discuss and define Improvement Planning objectives for ILWARN.
· Determine a date for a future ILWARN workshop and tabletop exercise (TTX).
Discuss the purpose of improvement planning calls – 10 minutes
· Roles and responsibilities
· Support provided by EPA
· Support provided by HW
Discuss recent ILWARN developments – 10 minutes
· Incidents and activations
· New members
Define Improvement Planning Objectives – 20 minutes
· Identify actions/tasks/follow-ups
· Determine subtasks if necessary
· Agree on responsible party and supporting parties
· Identify resources and possible sources to support completion of task
· Identify short term milestones and long term milestones for success
· Discuss expected completion dates
Determine interest in future ILWARN workshop and tabletop exercise (TTX) – 5 minutes
Support EPA and HW provide – 5 minutes
· Exercise planning meetings
· Literature: Meeting Summaries for all calls, Project Milestones list, Event Agenda, Flyer, Invitation, Participant Situation Manual, Presentation, After Action Report
Discuss logistics for the exercise such as date, location and potential participants – 10 minutes
· Event format and agenda
Schedule next planning call