Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Register
Safety Committee Conference Call
View Registrations Tell a Friend About This EventTell a Friend
 

Safety Committee Conference Call - Conference call only - No screen sharing

5/5/2015
When: May 5th, 2015
11:30 AM
Where: online committee meeting
phone 530-881-1212
meeting 868-782-442
Contact: Laurie Dougherty


Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List  

Next meeting - May 5th , 2015   11:30 am
Phone   530-881-1212  meeting #868-782-442 
admin code for Carolyn only  4581#

Screen sharing   No screen sharing this meeting
http://isawwa.adobeconnect.com/safety/


Safety and Emergency Planning Committee Minutes


On the call
Brian Sexton
Eric Staley
Kevin Lookis
Carolyn Grieves
Laurie Dougherty
Eduardo Gasca

Unable to attend
Kevin Culver
Brian Jack

WATERCON
Safety Wheel - very well attended. There were 320 prizes given out.
Eric, Eduardo worked the booth extensively
changes for 2016? - ran out of prizes - maybe get something with our logo on it? safety committee logo
still ask for volunteer donated items.

SAFETY CUT SHEETS
Lock out tag out - check list was emailed to the committee.
Webinar for templates - what kind of format do we want to present - 3 half-hour sessions over 3 weeks or all at the same time?
Would allow for more choice of the template(s) and options for each.
June or July would work.
Kevin's insurance inspector provides some data that may be useful in our projects.

ROUND TABLE - WATERCON - Safety Topic
Eric lead the discussion at the round table - it demonstrates we are on the right track.
Eric will lead the safety talks for next year WATERCON round table.

VICE Chair POSITION -
Offering anyone on the committee to be a vice-chair.

WUC
Eduardo reports that there is nothing going on regarding safety in the legislative area.

ILWARN
Josh is doing a great job getting ILWARN going again. There will be more training opportunities.

To Do
  • Kevin - By fall - decide what the giveaway item is for WATERCON 2016 - ask Kevin Culver for ideas.
  • Laurie - Stay in same location - coordinated with Josh from ILWARN was good.
  • All - Figure out a way to get more people involved in working the booth.
  • Eric Staley - finalizing powerpoint on trenching and shoring.
  • Brian Jack, Carolyn and Eric to get on conference call to discuss webinar format.
  • Marianne - on archived webinars include a copy of the "cut sheet" for each event.
  • Kevin Lookis - look over the cut sheets and give feed back to Carolyn.
  • All - consider if they want a safety track.
  • Laurie to provide information on what it means to be a vice chair.
  • Carolyn to send Laurie the info to post on the committee group page and Laurie to post on the group page and send a link to the committee for review.

Next Meeting - May 5th - 11:30 am - Laurie not on call - Carolyn to use admin code of #4581 on conference call line.
Committee strategic plan

July 10th - all day meeting for committees strategies workshop.

Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal