Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Register
Safety Committee Conference Call - NEW DATE JUNE 3rd
View Registrations Tell a Friend About This EventTell a Friend
 

Safety Committee Conference Call - Conference call only - No screen sharing

6/3/2015
When: June 3, 2015
11:30 AM
Where: online committee meeting
phone 530-881-1212
meeting 868-782-442
Contact: Laurie Dougherty


Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List  

Next meeting - June 2, 2015 - 11:30 am
NEW DATE - JUNE 3rd, 11:30 am
Phone 530-881-1212 meeting #868-782-442


Safety and Emergency Planning Committee Minutes

On the call

Brian Sexton
Eric Staley
Carolyn Grieves
Kevin Culver

Unable to attend
Laurie Dougherty
Eduardo Gasca
Brian Jack
Kevin Lookis

 

SAFETY CUT SHEETS

Confined space and Lockout Tagout drafts are complete. Carolyn attempted to upload to the ISAWWA website for all to review but had some issues- Will confirm with Laurie that correct drafts are there. Eric is working on the Trenching and Shoring policy templates for final round. Eric stated the Trenching and Shoring is a huge topic and wants to emphasize the concept of a competent person and make people aware of what they need to know. More in depth discussions on the regulations can be saved for the webinar. Eric will send out final draft for review.

Webinar for policy templates – Plan to do end of July

Committee Goals

There will be a committee retreat on July 10. Carolyn is unable to attend but Kevin Culver may be there. Carolyn would like to review the committee’s goal sheet during our June meeting to prepare for the strategic planning retreat. Carolyn asked all committee members to consider what other tools or training would be useful for the Safety committee to provide for the section.

VICE Chair POSITION -

Still offering anyone on the committee to be a vice-chair!

To Do

Kevin - By fall - decide what the giveaway item is for WATERCON 2016 - ask Kevin Culver for ideas.

Brian Jack, Carolyn and Eric to get on conference call to discuss webinar format. Marianne - on archived webinars include a copy of the "cut sheet” for each event. Kevin Lookis, Kendra Rose and Brian Staley to look over all three cut sheets and give feed back to Carolyn once posted correctly .

Next Meeting – June 3 - 11:30 am

Phone: 530-881-1212
Meeting:  868-782-442



To Do from April Meeting - are these still to be done?
  • Kevin - By fall - decide what the giveaway item is for WATERCON 2016 - ask Kevin Culver for ideas.
  • All - Figure out a way to get more people involved in working the booth.
  • Eric Staley - finalizing powerpoint on trenching and shoring.
  • Brian Jack, Carolyn and Eric to get on conference call to discuss webinar format.
  • Marianne - on archived webinars include a copy of the "cut sheet" for each event.
  • Kevin Lookis - look over the cut sheets and give feed back to Carolyn.
  • All - consider if they want a safety track.
  • Laurie to provide information on what it means to be a vice chair.
  • Carolyn to send Laurie the info to post on the committee group page and Laurie to post on the group page and send a link to the committee for review.

July 10th - all day meeting for committees strategies workshop.

Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal