Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Register
ILWARN Committee Call
View Registrations Tell a Friend About This EventTell a Friend

conference call 530-88-1212 meeting 868-782-442 WEBINAR WITH IRIS -

When: June 25th, 2015 (to be confirmed)
9:00 am
Where: conference call
Presenter: Josh Stewart, P.E.
Contact: Laurie Dougherty

Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List  

Agenda - June 25th 9:00 am - (date and time to be confirmed after confirming with IRIS System on webinar)
to Register for the IRIS webinar --

Phone:  530-881-1212   meeting number 868-782-442

Minutes from the May 28th, 2015 Meeting

On the phone
Larry Cook
Mary Ann for Don Jensen
Kevin Culver
Josh Stewart
Laurie Dougherty
Gail Battas
Recap of the webinar- it went well. There were 15 people on the webinar. There is an interest in a more indepth webinar. On the webinar we covered, how to sign and and how to make a response. We can do it in more depth in the future. The interview format worked well and Don Jensen asked some questions from that point of view.

Phone Tree- IRIS We need to coordinate a date with the contact at IRIS and they are willing to do a screen share training. They would like to make the next call a screen share with IRIS.

Municipal League Conference- Carolyn has gotten information on presenting. Josh to work with Carolyn and they will consider a panel discussion. The dates are September 17-18-19 in Chicago. Kevin will work with Josh on this as well as Carolyn.
Mayors and Managers- Carolyn has the information on this event
USEPA - Gail will follow up on a potential presenter for the event and get with Josh.

Frequently asked questions for ILWARN for small utilities - consider a direct mail and also. Josh to ask David Schaefer - Village of Heyworth if he can work on this document.

To Do - May Meeting
Josh to get with Marianne on a date for the fall.
Josh to ask someone to be the panelist and do and "interview" format.
Sandi to set up a the details with IRIS June 25th at 9 am if they are available
Josh to talk to Carolyn, finalize abstract and all participants and  then have Laurie submit.
Josh - call David at Village of Heyworth and ask him to work on the frequently asked documents.
Gail - follow up to get a presenter for

Next meeting June 25th - 9:00 am - alternative date June 23 or June 30th. Sandi to see if IRIS can do a webinar for the entire committee at that time.
Phone and URL for webinar sharing to be determined.

To Do's from previous meetings

April Meeting
  • Sandi - Pull the list of IRIS call list and send to Josh for updating
  • Josh - check with EPA to see what they offer for tabletop exercises both in person and virtual
  • Sandi - Ask IRIS to do a webinar on how to use the system for the IRIS system

March Meeting
Josh - to ask Bailey if they would present on the EPA tools from the website for a webinar.
  • Carolyn - will follow up on the presentation for IL. Municipal League
  • Josh - work with the small systems committee to work on a fact sheet.
  • Josh - create an email once a month or so and keep them top of mind.

Membership Software Powered by®  ::  Legal