District 1 - Water Taste Test
Willett, Hofmann & Associates has graciously volunteered to host a Water Taste Test in ISAWWA District 1. The winner of this contest earns the right to compete at the WATERCON taste test on Tuesday, March 22nd, 2016. The winner of the WATERCON taste test, subsequently competes at ACE16.
To compete in the District 1 Water Taste Test
- Register to attend this event in Rockford - 1111 Cedar Street, Rockford, IL 61102
- Provide a water sample in a one-quart glass container no later than 10 am.
- Water should be provided chilled in a cooler.
- Write your utility name and the name of the person responsible for submitting the sample on a piece of paper.
- Label the container with your utility name
- Water must be from a "water producer" and not a reseller
- Utility or an employee of the utility needs to be a member of the Illinois Section AWWA
Judging will occur at 10:30 am after all samples have been checked in and judges tasting has concluded.
Lunch will be provided by Willett, Hofmann and Associates to all participants.
You may send your sample with another utility entering the contest. Please be sure that your sample follows the guidelines above and is well marked with your utility name and contact person information.
Deadline for registering to bring your sample is Monday, January 18th. To register your facility to compete, CLICK HERE.