As part of our new website, we are pleased to offer the Illinois Section AWWA Members the opportunity to list your products and/or services as part of our new online BUYERS GUIDE
at no charge to you. This online tool will serve as a search function to the general public.
People searching for items will not need
to be logged in order to view your listings. Therefore, put only information you would generally list in a public buyers guide in this form.
To begin the process of building data, we invite you to start to populate this GUIDE. Step 1
- Register by following this link.
- Create a username and password (different from your personal login)
- Fill in the blanks selecting as many topics as you would like.
- Fill in a brief description of your company.
- Be sure and fill in your member number. We would like each company to only have one listing, so if you have more than one member at your organization, you may want to delegate a person to continue to update your information.
- This service is available to all members of the Illinois Section AWWA. Non members will not be able to purchase a listing. All listings will be verified to be current Illinois Section AWWA members. Listings will not appear in the BUYERS GUIDE until staff has verified membership and approved the listing.
Any questions, call us at 866-521-3595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!
We look forward to helping you achieve your goals whether it be
certifications, research, sales, marketing or just having fun.
This tool is intended for ISAWWA members only - if you are not a member, you can purchase a Buyer's Guide listing for one year. To purchase a Buyer's Guide Listing - use this link.