|A tremendous opportunity exists for ISAWWA members who want to develop and apply their leadership skills thru service to fellow members as an officer on our Board of Directors.
The Call for Nominations is now open and we are seeking candidates for the following positions:
Board service is a chance to grow personally and professionally, to develop skills, gain unique experience and making lasting connections with a team of other passionate and motivated professionals. ISAWWA has a team of dedicated staff in St. Charles, IL who make the board's job as easy as possible. They take care of managing ISAWWA day to day enabling the board to focus on matters of strategic importance and which can help improve our programs and services that we offer to our members.
- District 2 A - Cook County
- District 2 B - McHenry, Lake, Kane counties
Candidates must meet willing to accept a leadership role for the future of our Section and have the time to dedicate to fulfilling the responsibilities.
- The Vice Chair position serves for one year and has to have served a full term as a trustee or secretary treasurer. The Vice Chair term begins a four year commitment as Vice-Chair, Chair Elect, Chair and Past Chair in subsequent years.
- Trustees need to reside in the district that they will represent and serve a two year term. Trustees can serve a total of two terms as trustee.
- The Secretary Treasurer position is a one year term and does not have term limits.
- All candidates must be members of the Illinois Section AWWA or an employee of an Illinois Section AWWA service provider member. (organizations and utility memberships)
Help lead your Association and profession into the future by nominating a colleague or yourself to one of the open positions. The call for nominations ends on July 31st and the election will conclude on December 31.
New board members take office at the end of the annual conference in March. The nomination form and the Candidate information guide can be found on the following web pages: