Thank you for hosting training for Illinois Section AWWA! As a utility host, we ask that you appoint someone to be the "onsite monitor". The onsite monitor can attend training free of charge. The onsite monitor can register 3 additional people free of charge to attend the training and receive credit hours. All free registrants must be employed at the utility. In order to utilize your free registrations, you must email email@example.com that names and email address for the individuals you wish to send (please do not register them yourself on the website; Angela will handle this)
Items to Print for your event:
Roles for the Onsite Monitor:
- ARRIVAL: Arrive 1 hour prior to the start of the event.
- SET-UP: Make sure that the training room is set up. Please provide a projector screen (or white wall) for the presenter and any other A/V that has been arranged with Lisa and the presenters. Set up a sign-in area and provide enough seating for the amount of registered attendees.
- FOOD: Coordinate breakfast for the group (if applicable).
Coffee with bagels or donuts work great, but feel free to switch things
up a bit. Please keep the price near <$4 per person. After the seminar,
be sure to send ISAWWA staff a copy of the food receipt(s),
indicating who to make the check out to, and where to mail it for
- SIGN-IN/OUT: Sign attendees in and out. (final attendee list will be provided the
morning before the training event via email from Angela Podesta,
Education Manager). Anyone NOT on the sign-in sheet MUST fill out an
onsite registration form. Don't worry about payment, ISAWWA staff will
follow up with the attendee later. If they do bring a check to the event,
please accept the check and mail to ISAWWA right away:
Illinois Section AWWA
545 S. Randall Rd.
St. Charles, IL 60175
- HOUR INFO, EVENT SURVEY: At the beginning of the training, please let attendees know info regarding their training credit hours. Certificates are provide for pre-registered
attendees only. Onsite registrants
who would like to request a certificate should contact
- RETURN PAPERWORK: Send paperwork to ISAWWA staff after the event - you can fax or mail it (hard copies are not necessary. Fax to: 888-202-9935
- FILL OUT ELECTRONIC MONITOR SURVEY: After the event, please fill out our onsite monitor survey to provide feedback on the event -
Script to read at the beginning of class on hours and proof of training:
the seminar, ISAWWA staff will send and email to the attendees. This email will go to the email address you indicated on
the check-in sheet, so please make sure this is the correct address to send training info. You can use a personal email, spouse email (contact ISAWWA if you would like them to set you up with an email address). If you did not provide an email, you will not receive
this email notification.
This email will include:
- Notification that attendee training hours have been posted to
their Illinois Section AWWA training record.
- Instructions on how to access your training credit hours on the ISAWWA website. You must log in with your ISAWWA assigned username and password to access your training credit hours in your record.
- A link to a survey to give feedback on the
training. Please participate in the training survey to let ISAWWA know how they are doing.
Directions on how to access hours in your ISAWWA record
To access your hours, simply log in to our
website, www.isawwa.org with
the username and password that has been assigned to you by Illinois Section
AWWA, click on Manage Profile and select Professional Development and select Journal Entries. There,
you will see all of your training history with Illinois Section AWWA, including
the number of hours you received for this training event.