Welcome to the Illinois Section of the American Water Works Association - Membership Committee.
You can find the Illinois Section AWWA Member booth at the following conferences.
- Illinois Rural Water
- Joint Products Day
- Science Teachers Association
- Illinois Potable Water Operators Association
- Chicago APWA
If you would like to be a part of the dynamic membership committee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org today and Randy Lusk, the Membership Coordinator will get back to you with more details.
Below you will find the Individual Membership options with links to join online. Become part of the Illinois Section today and we will forward your information to AWWA in Denver.
If you would like to join as an Organization allowing each of your employees the benefits of membership, please call Laurie Dougherty at 866-521-3595 ext. 3 for more details on organizational membership options.
All memberships are on an annual 12 month basis and will renew on your anniversary date. A renewal invoice will be mailed from AWWA in Denver, Colorado.
ONLINE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATIONS
- Individual- Designated as a membership for one person. The benefits of this membership are not transferable or shareable with other staff.
- Operations- Designed for the operator or administrative level staff positions.
- Young Professionals- Designated for people just entering the work force in both utilities and consulting industries. Many events are centered around Young Professionals.
- Students - Full time students studying in the water or wastewater field. Only $10.00 through 12/31/16!
- Service Provider Member - Please download the PDF application below.
- Utility Member - Please download the PDF application below.
IS YOUR UTILITY/ COMPANY AN ORGANIZATIONAL MEMBER?
If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact any staff member at 866-521-3595 or email email@example.com. Below you will find many resource documents listing benefits and also paper copy applications.