- Career Center
|Onebox Recording Instructions|
How to upload a recorded file to Onebox
YouTube link for help with converting MP4 to MP2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kKn2LtI1-c
1. Use your iPhone's "voice memo" app to make a recording
2. Select your recording > Info > Share > Email
3. Save the file you emailed to yourself onto your computer
4. Open iTunes and click on the upper left icon > Add file to library > select your files from your computer
5. Right click on the file > Create MP3 Version
1. Use your computer's Sound Recorder program (Programs, Accessories, Sound Recorder) to make a recording
2. Use www.convertfiles.com (free - no download required) to convert your WMA file to an MP3 file.
7. Click on "edit" next to "Greeting: Own Upload"
8. Select Upload my own file > Browse for the file on your computer > Done
10. Select the "edit" button next to "Voicemail Greeting: Own Upload" > Browse for your file on your computer > Done
9/24/2016 » 9/28/2016
10/04/16 Backflow Committee Meeting