Exhibitor Shipping and ReceivingIllinois Section AWWA
Conference March 23-26, 2015 - Exhibits March 23-25, 2015
To Crowne Plaza
All exhibitors shipping freight for the Illinois Section American Water Works Association Exhibit Show held at the Crowne Plaza, Springfield, on March 23 – 26, 2015 can be shipped to the Crowne Plaza, 3000 South Dirksen Parkway,
Springfield, IL 62703. Freight can
be shipped as early as February 17, 2015. (material handling and storage fees
are listed below). The freight needs to
be shipped to arrive between the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Shipments will
be received and stored in advance and delivered to your booth. All packages must have your assigned Booth
number written on the outside of the package and ISAWWA Crowne
At the conclusion of the show,. Exhibitors
are responsible to:
Pack all outgoing shipment with
appropriate labels and arrange for a common carrier to pick up freight at the
Crowne Plaza.(3100 Dirksen Parkway, Springfield, IL 62703). JnR Expo Décor will handle the
shipping material from the exhibitors booth to location where carriers will
The cost for material handling and storage received March 16, 2015 and AFTER
is the following:
- 0 – 100 lbs. or 4 boxes or less = $35.00
- 100 – 200 lbs. or 5 boxes to 8 boxes = $70.00
- 200 – 300 lbs. or 9 boxes to 12 boxes = $100.00
- Crates (per skid), less than 200 lbs = $100.00
- Exhibit Crates (over 128 cf), or over 200 lbs = $120.00
________________________________________________________________________The cost for material handling and storage received BEFORE March 16, 2015 is the following:
- 0 – 100 lbs. 4 boxes or less = $50.00
- 100 – 200 lbs. 5 boxes to 8 boxes = $100.00
- 200 – 300 lbs. 9 boxes to 12 boxes = $ 130.00
- Crates (per skids), less than 200 lbs = $ 120.00
- Exhibit Crates (over 128 cf), or over 200 lbs = $150.00
________________________________________________________________________General Information and Terms:
- 1. All Shipments must arrive Prepaid
- 2. Rates quoted above apply on each shipment received, based on actual or estimated weight.
- 3. Freight is insured for 30¢ per pound, per article, with a maximum liability of $50.00 per shipment.
- 4. Make certain all your material is properly insured against fire, theft and all hazards while in transit to and from your booth and for the duration of the exhibition.
- 5. All outbound shipments must be tendered with a bill of lading.
- 6. To avoid confusion, remove all expired shipping labels before outbound shipment.
- 7. Rates do not include movement or repositioning of equipment after first delivery to booth.
- 8. JnR Expo Décor will not be responsible for rush shipments
- 9. Exhibits left on the Exhibit Floor without Return Instructions will be forwarded to the permanent address of the Exhibitor or his agent, freight collect on designated carriers, and no liability of any nature shall attach to Crowne Plaza, JnR Expo Décor or ISAWWA.
- 10. JnR Expo Décor will not be liable hereunder if it is prevented from performing as specified by strike, fire, act of God, or for any other reason beyond its control.