Exhibitor Shipping and RecievingIllinois Section AWWA and Illinois Water Environment Association
Conference March 18-21, 2013 - Exhibits March 18-20, 2013
All exhibitors shipping freight for the Illinois Section American Water Works Association Exhibit Show held at the Crowne Plaza, Springfield, on March 18 – 21, 2013 need to ship to Springfield Van and Storage Co., 1500 E. Knotts Street, Springfield, IL 62703 between February 20 and March 11, 2013.
The freight needs to be shipped to arrive between the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Shipments will be received and stored in advance and delivered to your booth. All packages must have your assigned Booth number written on the outside of the package and ISAWWA Crowne Plaza. At the conclusion of the show, it is the exhibitor’s responsibility to arrange for a common carrier to pick up freight at the Crowne Plaza.(3100 Dirksen Parkway, Springfield, IL 62703).
The cost for material handling is the following:
- 0 – 100 lbs. or 4 boxes or less = $35.00
- 100 – 200 lbs. or 5 boxes to 8 boxes = $65.00
- 200 – 300 lbs. or 9 boxes to 12 boxes = $95.00
- Crates (per skid) = $45.00
- Exhibit Crates (over 128 cf) = $60.00
- Freight not picked up within 15 days will be assessed $45.00
________________________________________________________________________To Show Site
Exhibitors are encouraged not to ship directly to the Crowne Plaza in Springfield Illinois. Freight will not be accepted at the show site until March 12th. Freight shipped directly to the Crowne Plaza will be charged for receiving, storing and delivering to your booth. The cost for material handling at the show site is the following:
- 0 – 100 lbs. 4 boxes or less = $50.00
- 100 – 200 lbs. 5 boxes to 8 boxes = $100.00
- 200 – 300 lbs. 9 boxes to 12 boxes = $ 150.00
- Crates (per skids) = $ 100.00
- Exhibit Crates (over 128 cf) = $120.00
________________________________________________________________________General Information and Terms:
- 1. All Shipments must arrive Prepaid
- 2. Rates quoted above apply on each shipment received, based on actual or estimated weight.
- 3. Freight is insured for 30¢ per pound, per article, with a maximum liability of $50.00 per shipment.
- 4. Make certain all your material is properly insured against fire, theft and all hazards while in transit to and from your booth and for the duration of the exhibition.
- 5. All outbound shipments must be tendered with a bill of lading.
- 6. To avoid confusion, remove all expired shipping labels before outbound shipment.
- 7. Rates do not include movement or repositioning of equipment after first delivery to booth.
- 8. JnR Expo Décor will not be responsible for rush shipments
- 9. Exhibits left on the Exhibit Floor without Return Instructions will be forwarded to the permanent address of the Exhibitor or his agent, freight collect on designated carriers, and no liability of any nature shall attach to Crowne Plaza, JnR Expo Décor or ISAWWA.
- 10. JnR Expo Décor will not be liable hereunder if it is prevented from performing as specified by strike, fire, act of God, or for any other reason beyond its control.