WATERCON2015 (Springfield, IL March 23 through 26, 2015) is offering current exhibitors an exceptional opportunity to educate attendees and to share your organization’s unique expertise. Illinois Section AWWA Education Committee and MAC have collaborated to develop the "Stretch Your Education” program, not only to encourage exhibit hall foot traffic but also to provide additional attendee CEU opportunities this coming year.
Deadline for "Stretch Your Education” abstract submissions: December 15, 2014
To meet Illinois EPA training credit requirements, exhibitor presentations must comply with the following criteria:
After the presentation itinerary is firm, "Stretch Your Education” will be promoted to attendees prior to WATERCON2015 and during registration.
- Upon selection, presenters will be assigned to one of two presentation slots on either Tuesday, March 24 or Wednesday, March 25 from 10:30am to 11:45am.
- Presentations will be 15 minutes each. Each presentation will be offered up to four times over a one hour and ten minute period, to up to four different groups of attendees. Presentations will be held at your exhibit booth.
- A monitor will be provided by the committee and present to handle CEU certification.
- Attendees will progress through four 15 minute presentations to earn 1 CEU credit.
- PowerPoint and/or video presentations will not be accepted. While either can be employed as presentation support, the committee encourages hands on demonstrations.
- No "sales pitches” are permitted. All information is to be generic and cannot be referenced to the explicit exhibitor product/service.
- All exhibitors interested in providing a presentation must fill out form below with their abstract for consideration for the committee’s review and CEU approval.
- While this presentation style may seem well suited for those displaying equipment, all WATERCON2015 exhibitors are encouraged to exercise their imagination to participate.