Welcome to the Illinois Section of the American Water Works Association.
Below you will find the Individual Membership options with links to join online. Become part of the Illinois Section today and we will forward your information to AWWA in Denver.
If you would like to join as an Organization allowing each of your employees the benefits of membership, please call Laurie Dougherty at 866-521-3595 ext. 3 for more details on organizational membership options.
All memberships are on an annual 12 month basis and will renew on your anniversary date. A renewal invoice will be mailed from AWWA in Denver, Colorado.
ONLINE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATIONS
- Individual- Designated as a membership for one person. The benefits of this membership are not transferable or shareable with other staff.
- Operations- Designed for the operator or administrative level staff positions (for those with 1,000 or fewer service connections) or any employee below the supervisory level for those with over 1,000 connections.
- Young Professionals- Designated for people just entering the work force in both utilities and consulting industries. Many events are centered around Young Professionals.
- Students - Full time students studying in the water or wastewater field. Get access to career and academic resources for 12 months.
- Service Provider Member - Please download the PDF application below.
- Utility Member - Please download the PDF application below.
- Partner Agency - Please download the PDF application below.
IS YOUR UTILITY/ COMPANY AN ORGANIZATIONAL MEMBER?
ARE YOU AN AWWA MEMBER IN ANOTHER STATE AND WANT TO RECEIVE BENEFITS IN ILLINOIS?? ADD Illinois as a "multi-section" to your existing AWWA membership.
If your preferred mailing address is in IL, you will automatically become a member of the Illinois Section. If you live and/or work in a neighboring state, you can become a member of the IL Section by purchasing a 'multi-section' membership.
If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact any staff member at 866-521-3595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Below you will find many resource documents listing benefits and also paper copy applications.